Meet our clients
As you can see, we have a broad base of very important clients.
Many government agencies rely on our insights to develop or monitor/evaluate the impact of policy. Several of New Zealand's more significant businesses also use our findings to plan their direction. We also work with many not-for-profit organisations.
They all use us because of our unique approach.
The key to our ability to delve deeper and be more insightful is that we have developed strong, long-term relationships with our clients. Everyone gets more out of the relationship by working together and collaboratively.
- Accident Compensation Commission (ACC).
- Department of Internal Affairs.
- Electoral Commission Environmental Protection Authority (EPA).
- Health Promotion Agency.
- Heritage New Zealand.
- Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment (formerly Department of Building and Housing).
- Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment (formerly Ministry of Economic Development).
- Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment (formerly Immigration New Zealand).
- Ministry of Health.
- New Zealand Transport Agency.
- State Services Commission.
- Crombie Lockwood.
- Memorial Park Alliance.
- New Zealand Rugby Union.
- 2020 Trust.
- Arthritis New Zealand.
- Life Education Trust.
- National Council of Women of New Zealand
- Outward Bound.
- Starship Hospital.
- White Ribbon Trust.
- University of Otago.
- Royal New Zealand College of GPs.